Konica Minolta Showcases Its Color And Monochrome 'Quick Printing' Solutions At The 27TH International Vendor Show Hosted By SIR Speedy And PIP Printing & Document Services
Konica Minolta Demonstrates How its High Quality Document Management Solutions Can Benefit the World's Largest Network of Printing, Copying and Digitally Networked Franchises
KONICA MINOLTA SHOWCASES ITS COLOR AND MONOCHROME
'QUICK PRINTING' SOLUTIONS AT THE 27TH INTERNATIONAL VENDOR SHOW HOSTED BY SIR SPEEDY AND PIP PRINTING & DOCUMENT SERVICES
Konica Minolta Demonstrates How its High Quality Document Management Solutions Can Benefit
the World's Largest Network of Printing, Copying and Digitally Networked Franchises
RAMSEY, N.J. - September 8, 2004 - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) announced its participation in The 27th Annual Sir Speedy and PIP Printing International Vendor Show, which took place at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif., August 19-20. While at the show, Konica Minolta highlighted its color and monochrome production printing solutions, office color imaging systems, as well as its scanning and imaging solutions and variable data software to franchise owners from around the world.
"Konica Minolta's products are widely used throughout our franchise network. Having them at our vendor show showing their latest products and establishing relationships with our franchise owners is extremely valuable to our network," said John McNew, manager of vendor relations for Franchise Services, Inc., the parent company of the Sir Speedy and PIP Printing & Document Services brands.
Specifically, Konica Minolta showcased:
- Color Production Printing - the 50ppm 8050, with the IP-901 Fiery® print controller, demonstrating its comprehensive production and graphic arts offerings, including Fiery DocBuilder Pro™, the Fiery Graphic Arts Package and EFI Color Profiler
- Office Color Workgroup Systems - the bizhub C350, which offers print/copy speeds of 35ppm B&W and 22ppm color and a standard built-in PCL print controller, displaying its networking, advanced scanning capabilities, and PageScope network and document management tools
- Color Imaging Systems and Scanning - the 8031, a 31ppm color imaging system, showcasing its flexible network scanning features such as Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-PC and Scan-to-HDD, as well as Atlas PrintShop Mail's variable data software tool for integrating personalized information from a database into a document
- B&W Production Printing - the high-volume 7085 Production Printing System, featuring the IP-602 print controller, demonstrating its saddle-stitched booklet making, post-sheet insertion, and z-folding finishing capabilities. In addition, the 72ppm 7272 Departmental Document System, with the IP-511 print controller, was featured displaying its 70 originals per minute (opm) scanning functionality and its booklet maker finishing option with standard 8-position stapling and saddle-stitched booklet making of up to 80-page booklets.
- Scanning and Imaging Solutions - Konica Minolta's unitySuite™, featuring three scanning and imaging solutions - Konica Minolta's Scantrip™, and ScanSoft's PaperPort® Pro 9 Office and OmniPage® Pro 12 Office - that assist with a business' process needs
"The Sir Speedy and PIP International Vendor Show is a top-caliber, industry event that enables Konica Minolta to showcase our groundbreaking print-on-demand devices and software solutions to the world's largest franchise organization," said William H. Brewster, Jr., vice president, marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. "During the show, we were able to capture the attention of franchise owners with the advanced functionality of our color and monochrome products and our document management software. We were able to hold their attention by demonstrating how our technology can directly impact the bottom line of their quick-printing businesses."
About Franchise Services, Inc.
Franchise Services is the world's largest printing franchisor, owning the network of centers that operate under the Sir Speedy, PIP Printing & Document Services and MultiCopy brands. Collectively, the companies operate in 20 countries. For more information contact Franchise Services at 949.348.5400.
About Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
By bringing together the strengths of its two founding companies, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Ramsey, New Jersey, is dedicated to providing its customers with complete solutions for their document creation, production, and management needs. Konica Minolta provides the essentials of imaging to companies and organizations ranging from the small office/home office to large production operations with its full line of digital color and black & white printers/copiers, multifunctional peripherals, desktop laser printers, plain-paper facsimile machines, software and network solutions, and professional services.
An industry leader in image capture, output and management, Konica Minolta provides world-class service through its extensive network of direct sales offices, authorized dealers, resellers and distribution partners in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America. For more information, please visit Konica Minolta on the World Wide Web at www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us.
All terms, product and company names used in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged.