Konica Minolta to Showcase Healthcare Vertical Technologies at HIMSS11
Award-Winning bizhub MFPs and EHR Solutions Help Healthcare Professionals to Increase Productivity and Efficiency. February 20-24, Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Konica Minolta Booth #445
Award-Winning bizhub MFPs and EHR Solutions Help Healthcare Professionals to Increase Productivity and Efficiency
February 20-24, Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Konica Minolta Booth #445
Ramsey, N.J. - February 18, 2011 - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced its participation as a Gold Member during the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition (HIMSS11), February 20-24 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Exhibiting in Booth #445, Konica Minolta will showcase its award-winning line of bizhub® Multifunctional Products (MFPs - print, copy, fax and scan all in one system) and applications solutions which enable healthcare professionals to improve workflow efficiency while assisting in meeting compliance requirements.
During HIMSS11, the following technologies and solutions will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #445:
• bizhub MFPs: Recently named "Line of the Year" by Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), Konica Minolta's product lineup of bizhub MFPs offer cost-effective, high-performance, high-value document management solutions for any office and departmental setting.
• Equitrac Office: Equitrac makes it easier for healthcare providers to secure document output, give access to information wherever it is needed, and reduce print waste.
• MFP Security: bizhub MFPs were designed with security in mind, and conform to HIPAA security standards and offer the broadest range of security features in the industry. The most advanced privacy features (which are typically options at additional cost with many competitors) come standard, such as medical record encryption, sanitizing hard drives, IP filtering as well as varied choices for authentication that includes PIV/CAC card, HID card and advanced biometric authentication.
• Managed IT Services: All Covered, a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta, delivers a diverse range of services including proactive server management, remote monitoring, cloud computing, on-site network support, and consulting.
• NSi AutoStore: Document capture software, process, and routing solution that gives healthcare customers the ability to scan and route documents directly from the control panel of their bizhub MFP to back-end content and electronic document systems.
• Open Text FaxPress: Network fax solution that helps healthcare organizations improve document processes, comply with HIPAA Security specifications and deliver fax information more quickly, securely and enhance communications efficiently - all while reducing costs.
• Optimized Print Services: A fully customized managed print services solution that begins with an assessment of the healthcare facility's document and print environment and optimizes document workflow, coupled with a reduction of operating costs.
During HIMSS11, Konica Minolta will announce an industry-first service that will bundle an integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution along with bizhub MFPs. The solution will automate everyday clinical and business tasks while electronically connecting physicians and other caregivers to pharmacies, labs, insurers and other key healthcare stakeholders.
"We look forward to participating at our first HIMSS conference, and anticipate a tremendous reception towards our comprehensive line of technologies and services geared for the healthcare vertical market," said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "Attendees from around the globe will learn why our customers count on Konica Minolta to deliver innovative technologies designed to increase efficiencies and productivity necessary for success."
Click here for more information on how Konica Minolta's industry-leading technologies and services help healthcare professionals reduce costs while maximizing operational efficiencies.
Witness Konica Minolta in action at HIMSS11 Annual Conference & Exhibition (February 20-24) at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Konica Minolta representatives will be onsite to showcase our cutting-edge technologies plus assist attendees in entering a sweepstakes to win an iPad. To schedule a personal tour of the Konica Minolta Booth (#445) on Tuesday, February 22nd and/or an executive interview, please contact James Norberto at JNorberto@kmbs.konicaminolta.us .
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop. For the fourth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2011 "Line of the Year" award winner for the company's award-winning line of bizhub Color and Monochrome Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Konica Minolta Contact
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
# # # # #
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (& D.C.), 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes during the Event. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit this Konica Minolta display. Sponsor: Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A, Inc., 100 Williams Drive, Ramsey, NJ 07446.