Konica Minolta Helps Healthcare IT Professionals Navigate the Quiet Revolution of Digital Healthcare, Providing Solutions and Services at HIMSS 2018
Ramsey, NJ – March 1, 2018 - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), is proud to take part in the industry-leading 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition (March 5-9 in Las Vegas), where more than 45,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world come together for exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge healthcare business solutions and powerful networking.
Helping steer clients through their journey to digitization, Konica Minolta’s Booth #832 will showcase a robust portfolio of solutions in Data Management, Interoperability, Diagnostic Imaging Management and Artificial Intelligence (AI), designed to optimize workflow, enhance security and improve the delivery of care at lower costs.
Kay Du Fernandez, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta shares excitement about Konica Minolta’s presence at HIMSS 2018, explaining that, “Our objective is to assist healthcare organizations transform their information management to produce positive outcomes within the healthcare environments they serve. With rising consumer expectations, regulations and increasing costs, digital transformation is critical for the future of healthcare.”
Konica Minolta is prepared to help healthcare IT professionals navigate through the complex healthcare landscape – with improved workflow, enhanced security and reduced costs -irrespective of where they are on the path to digitalization.
From a global perspective, the company is committed to driving improved health for more people by investing in and innovating around its core technologies and values. As such, Konica Minolta has an exciting line-up of thought leadership, expert speakers and educational sessions being hosted at the booth covering subjects related to artificial intelligence, analytics, telehealth and more.
Please visit Konica Minolta’s HIMSS webpage for details on the following speaking engagements:
Healthcare Innovation: Precision Medicine & Artificial Intelligence
Tuesday, March 6, 1:30-2:00 P.M. and Wednesday, March 7, 1:30-2:00 P.M.
- Joanna Soroka, Ph.D., Workplace Hub team Manager, Konica Minolta Inc.
- Stefan Braunewell, Ph.D., Manager, Digital Healthcare Research & Development, Konica Minolta Laboratory Europe, Germany
- Navin Balakrishnaraja, CPHMIS, Practice Director, Healthcare IT Services, All Covered
Navigating the Compliance, Risk Management & Cybersecurity Landscape
Tuesday, March 6, 4:00-4:30 P.M
- O'Dell Covington, MSA, Compliance Manager, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Joe Cisna, MBA, MHA, National Healthcare Market Manager, Solutions, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.
Enterprise Imaging & Real Time Analytics Dashboards: Driving Efficiency and Maximizing Revenue
Wednesday, March 7, 11:00-11:30 A.M.
- Shelly Middleton, Vice President of HCIT Sales, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas
A Path to Interoperability
Wednesday, March 7, 11:00-11:30 A.M
- Erica Neher, M.S., Senior VP of Healthcare Strategy, Kno2
- Brian Lennstrom, PMP, Senior Product Manager, On-Demand Messaging Group, OpenText, Inc
- Joe Cisna, MBA, MHA, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
End-to-End Value Based Care Solutions: Enabling Fee for Value
Wednesday, March 7, 3:00-3:30 P.M.
- Dr. Gregory Hobbs, MD, MPH, CEO, OpisoftCare USA
- Dr. Kent Locklear, MD, MBA, CMO, Lightbeam Health Solutions
- JP Parmley, Director, Healthcare solutions, Business Innovation Center (BIC), Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Vishnu Samlall, National Solutions Architect, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Telehealth: Conquering the Last Mile in Healthcare
- Thursday, March 8, 11:00-11:30 A.M.
Dave Skibinski, MBA, President/CEO & Co-Founder, SnapMD
Konica Minolta representatives will be available to discuss Managed IT Compliance and Integration Services, Enterprise Content Management, Secure Print, Interoperability Solutions and Services, Telehealth and Value-Based Care Data Solutions, as well as Integrated PACS/RIS & Enterprise Imaging.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future ™ (www.reshapework.com). With our comprehensive portfolio, we deliver solutions to leverage mobility, cloud services, and optimize business processes with workflow automation. Our All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, and network security solutions across all verticals. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for 11 consecutive years and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2017 America's Best Employers list. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. We partner with our customers to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit: www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter @KonicaMinoltaUS.
Public Relations Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.PR@kmbs.konicaminolta.us