Konica Minolta Introduces Transformed MarketPlace for Applications
New Konica Minolta Marketplace drives innovation with advanced technology and perfected customer experience
Ramsey, NJ – December 7, 2017 - Konica Minolta, Inc. today announces that Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) and Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH have unveiled a brand new version of MarketPlace for users around the world, offering apps and licenses that transform the way work gets done. Formerly known as the bizhub MarketPlace, the new Konica Minolta MarketPlace provides an unprecedented platform for leading-edge applications, customization tools, and centralized device management features, reflecting the company’s forward-thinking direction and global strategy for future advancements.
The MarketPlace’s wide variety of cloud, scan, productivity, information, and security apps allow users to quickly and easily increase the power of their Konica Minolta multifunction printers and meet the challenges of their everyday business. With its revolutionary, web-based Design Tool, custom-designed MFP User Interfaces (UIs) can be quickly created and tailored to display only those functions that are most needed as well as specific colors, logos, and unique backgrounds that promote corporate branding.
Reflecting the evolving needs of businesses today, the Konica Minolta MarketPlace introduces a completely new user experience with a new layout and clean interface to provide users with the applications and solutions they need. The Konica Minolta MarketPlace now offers:
- A modern, streamlined interface with consolidated navigation so that users can easily find and purchase apps and licenses. Featured apps are
highlighted on the Home Page, and all apps can be sorted based on category or filtered based on keyword.
- Support for single stream billing to provide a unified, comprehensive billing experience consistent with the rest of Konica Minolta product offerings.
- Simplified account creation to allow first-time users quick access to MarketPlace offerings.
- Optimized operations for installing apps and custom MFP UIs, managing devices, managing operations, and much more, along with easily accessible online help to ensure key information is readily available.
- A new purchasing experience with more options. The new MarketPlace can now support selling a greater variety of products with additional pricing capabilities, such as subscription-based licensing and volume-based discount pricing. These new, expanded purchasing capabilities will allow Konica Minolta to meet our customers’ needs today and in the future.
“The new Konica Minolta MarketPlace is not just a change in brand name, but a significant evolution of this key platform, including a more modern, streamlined look-and-feel, a simplified user experience, and advanced features,” said Manuel Couceiro, Vice President of Konica Minolta’s Solutions Engineering Center. “This new platform is in line with the future-ready goals and unified direction of our company as we continue to create a better workplace for today and tomorrow.”
The full range of apps and licenses can be found at: Konica Minolta MarketPlace
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ (www.reshapework.com). With our comprehensive portfolio, we deliver solutions to leverage mobility, cloud services, and optimize business processes with workflow automation. Our All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, and network security solutions
across all verticals. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for 10 consecutive years and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2017 America's Best Employers list. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. We partner with our customers to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. Follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter @KonicaMinoltaUS.
Konica Monica Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Konica Minolta is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta, Inc.