What is paperwork overload? Purchase orders, invoices, inventory, compliance reports and more, that need to be properly filed, easily accessed, and compliant with regulations. Customer orders and supplier capabilities that need to be balanced to keep operating costs low. These are real demands and content management is the perfect solution.
The processes you face in the distribution industry become more complex as your organization’s operations grow. Between world-wide competitive pressure and the demand for greater customer and supplier collaboration, you have to address a growing list of operational efficiency and process innovation issues, making ECM solutions fundamental to your continued success.
When you allow ECM to transform your paper forms and documents to electronic content, distribution organizations can see dramatic improvements in:
- Customer service – with real-time access to invoices and other critical documents.
- Fulfilment – as electronic document routing and retrieval processes can speed delivery time and eliminate error.
- Compliance – addressing federal, state and local regulations, as well as audits and supplier requirements.
- Storage needs – with reduced (or eliminated) physical file storage needs.
- Productivity – with streamlined processes for accounts payable, accounts receivable, human resources and contract management.
- Labor and paper supply costs – as automation eliminates repetitive steps and decreases print needs.
- Online collaboration – allowing authorized employees, partners and customers access to content.
Get paperwork under control that can overtax your employees and drive inefficiency in your operations. Use ECM content management for scalable solutions that offer automated processes for improved time, energy and cost efficiency and faster distribution.