New Release of Konica Minolta’s Dispatcher Phoenix Delivers High Availability for the Enterprise
Feature-rich release includes new web interface, enterprise tools for server clustering, failover, and offloading
Ramsey, NJ – June 30, 2016 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced a major new release of its popular, dynamic and award-winning automated document workflow solution, Dispatcher Phoenix, Version 6.0. Available in different vertical editions to address specific business needs, Dispatcher Phoenix streamlines and automates common document processing tasks, maximizing productivity and helping users increase their business efficiencies.
This new release introduces added support for enterprise-level deployments, enhanced security, and a brand new web user interface. Addressing the needs of enterprise-level organizations, including optimal performance, maximum uptime, and scalability, these exciting new features include:
- Failover – A major requirement in mission-critical environments, Dispatcher Phoenix offers automated failover capabilities. If one server unexpectedly goes down, all workflow functions are automatically moved to the Dispatcher Phoenix Failover server, eliminating downtime. Heartbeat monitoring between Dispatcher Phoenix servers ensures continuous operation.
- Load Balancing – Document processing tasks can be automatically spread across multiple servers, preventing bottlenecks and speeding processing time. Automated redundancy, synchronizing and replicating workflows between all Dispatcher Phoenix servers are supported, eliminating the need for any human intervention.
- Offloading – Maximize productivity by automatically offloading processor-intensive tasks, such as OCR processing and traffic coming from MFPs, mobile devices and the web, to separate servers.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Web – Dispatcher Phoenix’s zero footprint web user interface provides centralized access to important enterprise tools as well as workflow sharing and control capabilities.
- Workflow Sharing – Workflows can be shared with specific users or groups of users in Active Directory, providing administrators with the fine-tune control they need to manage workflow access.
- Workflow Control - Administrators can run, pause and stop workflows without accessing the application.
- Dashboard – A graphical snapshot of the system is provided for analytics, monitoring and reporting.
- Application / Workflow Security – Users can now safeguard access to the application and workflows by setting up a password to be entered before the application is launched or a workflow is run.
- MFP Bulk Import – To speed up set up time, bulk importing of multiple MFPs for registration is supported.
“Konica Minolta understands the needs of our enterprise customers,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Solutions and Product Planning. “This powerful new release provides enterprise-level companies with the solution they need to best manage and control their documents, ultimately providing an improved level of customer service to their clients in less time.”
# # # # #
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, business technology optimization and cloud services. Our portfolio of offerings deliver solutions to improve our customers’ speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. The All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, project and cloud computing solutions across all verticals. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition, including placement in the Leaders Quadrant on the Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Content Services (MCS). Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for four years in a row. For more information, please visit: www.countonkonicaminolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter@konicaminoltaus.
# # #
Kristina Marchitto, Public Relations Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
# # # # #