The bizhub® C3851FS provides brilliant color quality and fast 40 ppm output to help you keep ahead of rising document demands. The advanced Emperon print system, standard wireless connectivity and web browser, standard stapler inner-finisher, high-speed fax and intuitive touchscreen operation make this a valuable standalone printing solution or versatile addition to mixed networks of large and small multifunction printers (MFPs). The current model is bizhub C4050i.
40 ppm in Color and B&W
120,000 Page Monthly Volume
Standard finishing capabilities
EPEAT Certified Product
- High-quality 1200 dpi resolution, a standard inner staple-finisher, wireless connectivity and Super G3 fax for all-in-one productivity out of the box
- Advanced scan capture functionality right from the large 7″ touchscreen — as easy to operate as a familiar tablet, with quick touch-and-flick operation and logical, intuitive menus
- Built-in Emperon Print System, PCL and PostScript emulation, USB Direct Print for printing from USB devices (including OOXML Word, Excel, PPT files)
- Standard wireless and mobile connectivity for easy printing from tablets, phones and other mobile devices
- 2 GB memory for fast print output, 250 GB hard-disk drive for on-board document storage
- Open API for seamless software integration, compatibility with IC card readers for enhanced security
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity. User-friendly icons and the ability to customize control screens with functions you use most often on the color laser MFP.
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
- Option for Paper Feed Cassette (500 sheets, max. 2 units)
- Hardware accessories available including copy desk, 10-key external keyboard, and IC Card Reader
- Searchable PDF functionality option
- Enhanced PDF security with 128-bit AES encryption, provides PDF/A (1a/1b) and Linearized PDF file support
- Voice Guidance functions
- Various options for font supports, including Bar Code, Unicode, and OCR
- Option to convert User Box data to Compact PDF files, transforming incoming faxes to searchable PDFs, creating or converting documents to the Office Open XML formats you need
- Option for printing in ThinPrint environments without additional hardware